Although the exact causes of colic are generally unknown, gastroesophageal reflux or swallowing too much air in the abdomen while feeding the bottle is a possible cause.
To prevent this, many of today’s top brands have started making baby bottles that are specifically designed to reduce the amount of inhaled air bubbles while eating.
So let’s look at some great options that will hopefully help reduce your baby’s crying and discomfort while eating and take away both you and your baby’s stress.
Chicco NaturalFit Bottle
As a mother, you have to worry about every little thing about your child. If you need an advanced feeding system, this Chicco NaturalFit bottle is the ideal choice for you. Chicco offers the best reacting nutrition when the babies move.
During feeding, the milk comes from the baby’s corner of the mouth, and this is something that causes an ear infection. But the Chicco offers no spilling of fluid from the mouth. The nipples are now made of silicone and healthy.
If you are concerned about the milk flow, you do not have to be tense. The nipples ensure a maximum level of comfort and ensure that your baby does not overfeed.
Chicco bottles can be used for your baby from the first day of his birth. Two anti-colic valves prevent bubbles and air insufficiency.
The nipples mimic breastfeeding.
- Full neck design for easy cleaning.
- The bottle is straightforward to hold.
- Some complaints from users that the flow is too fast for their newborn.
Mixie Formula-Mixing Baby Bottle
You will probably never find a bottle that is designed to be impressive, such as the Mixie Formula Mixing Bottle. Not only the design, but the Mixie formula compartment is also exclusively special, why?
Because there are two compartments in the bottle. The larger compartment for storing water and the smaller compartment stores other components. This is the exclusive technology to avoid the water from mixing with the elements until you are ready to feed your baby. This means that you must always give your baby fresh milk.
Aside from feeding the fresh milk to your baby, one of the magnificent peaks is that you don’t always have to rise from your bed when your baby is hungry or crying at night, how? You are free to go to sleep with the Mixie bottles and when your baby wakes up and complains to eat; press the bottle, shake well, and add fresh milk every time.
Otherwise, the next time you travel, you are ready to give the baby fresh milk. Your baby will hardly become gaseous for the nipple ventilated formula. Ventilated nipple helps prevent the fluid from being mixed with the air, which usually makes the baby gaseous. So this anti-gas baby bottle keeps your baby healthy and subtle.
- Does not create clutter for the two-compartment formula.
- The nipples are consists of silicone and the skin soft.
- The fantastic bottle to feed while traveling.
- BPA free.
- Never leak.
- One problem is that it has too many parts to wash, and the price is a bit steep.
MAM Baby Bottles
Do you want the best bottle for a gaseous baby that does not guarantee bubbles in the milk? However, MAM Anti-Colic bottles are an excellent bottle for the baby of gas. They have air vents in the bottom. The air vents can do their job by removing the pressure and air bubbles from the milk.
Do you prefer both breast and bottle feeding? The MAM bottles are then good for you. Your baby will have the most significant natural, comfortable dining experience. The bottle components are easily sterilized in the microwave in 3 minutes.
- The design is self-sterilizing.
- Gas and pressure are not present.
- It is Dishwasher safe.
- BPA free.
- One of the disadvantages is that you need to make sure that each piece is precisely in place. Otherwise, they will leak everywhere.
Tommee Tippee Bottle
Do you want to stop overfeeding of your baby? You can control food with the Tommee Tippee feeding bottle, which has the most accurate volume on the bottle. So you can quickly see how much milk your baby is eating.
- The cleaning process is straightforward for the wide neck.
- Nipple simulates breastfeeding.
- Ensures a prolonged milk flow.
- The design is comfortable but attractive.
- Nipple valve is leak-free and avoids the emission of air.
- Some seem to experience a little rapid flow of the nipple
Comotomo Baby Bottle
The bottles are designed uniquely. And the best part is both the nipple and the bottle is made with the silicone. The nipple and bottle are, therefore user-friendly and flexible.
These bottles have double anti-colic openings to ensure proper air circulation in the bottle to prevent unwanted colic, spitting, burping, gas and preventing leaks. Mothers love these bottles because the wide neck makes it super easy to clean.
- Tolerates boiling water, microwave, and sterilizers.
- Simple minimal four-part design.
- Provides for the slow flow for one hole in the nipple.
- User-friendly for feeding the baby.
- The numbers are not easy to read unless they are held against the light, but the good thing is that they do not fade with multiple washes.
Playtex Baby Bottle
The Playtex Baby VentAire bottles are favorite with many mothers because of the unique design. You get the most special neck in an angular position to avoid reflux. So you can feed the baby half upright. Milk will never be spilled while using the feeding bottle. The baby can lock the bottle well and experience the comfortable natural food.
The nipples are soft like mother nipples to provide original facial expressions. The Playtex bottles are designed with an opening at the bottom of the bottle. So, the air does not mix with the milk while your baby eats. Your baby is free of the problem of swallowing air bubbles.
- The flow rate of the nipple is slow.
- Offers the comfortable feed.
- Easy to lock.
- The price is very affordable in terms of quality and benefits.
- After the bottle is heated, it can leak somewhere
Philips Avent Bottle
These bottles are always considered the most minimal experience for the user for the only four in a set. The nipple, the bottle, the cap, and the ring are designed for your flexible baby food, and all parts are happy to be dishwasher safe. It can remove nocturnal clutter up to 60% according to scientific proof.
So the part involved in the anti-gas function. You get the anti-gas unique ventilation system in the nipple. It helps to let the air flow back to the top of the bottle, and the gas comes away from the baby’s mouth. The nipples including, the bottles, are BPA-free and can last a long time for the feeding years of babies.
- The design is very simple but classic.
- No effort is required to clean.
- It is entirely dishwasher safe.
- The anti-colic characteristic.
- No milk penetration in the nipple.
- The bottle is not perfect for children who are less than one month or so.
Tinukim Hands-Free Baby Bottle
Mothers who have twins or more know how hard to tolerate feeding the babies at the same time. Well, it is possible to feed your babies at the same time with the Tinukim hand chicken colic bottles.
The air flow from the nipple valve is low. This way, your baby can consume milk with the maximum relaxation phase. It is clinically proven that the venting technology of the Tinukim bottles prevents bubbles and gas in the milk. It also helps to reduce the risk of ear infections.
- Very useful when you are on the road for car journeys, shopping, and travel.
- Safe for use in microwaves and boiling water.
- It is suitable for freezer use.
- It is BPA and lead-free.
- It is Self-sterilized.
- Recommended for only 3+ months of babies.
Dr. Brown’s Original Bottle
If your baby swallows too much air while walking through the feeding bottle, it is not your baby’s fault. The bottle is at fault in this situation. The anti-colic Dr. Brown’s bottle system feeds air to mix with the milk for its internal venting system.
Apart from preventing air bubbles in milk, the original bottle made by Dr. Brown the oxidation of nutrients. It is proven that Dr. Brown’s bottles can deliver more vitamins A, C, and E. Babies always seem to have their best speed while eating them. In a pure thought, babies get the same pace as nipples from breastfeeding.
- Absent air in the bottle.
- BPA free.
- The internal venting system is great.
- Preserves the nutrients of milk.
- Prevents the fluid from getting into the ear.
- The parts are a lot to assemble.
- Not easy to wash.
Munchkin Latch Anti-Colic Baby Bottle
The best evolution of breastfeeding takes place in the Munchkin Latch Bottle. Munchkin lets your baby experience the same feelings of breastfeeding. The baby will not feel any discomfort when swallowing the milk for the soft nipples of the skin.
The nipple is also very flexible. When the baby moves the head, the nipple flexes correctly. Thus, the baby can easily hold the latch and prevent infections of the ears. The anti-colic valve on the bottom of the bottle ensures that no air bubbles flow into the stomach. Munchkin Latch is prevalent among 80% of mothers as an anti-gas baby bottle.
- The smooth transition back and forth for breastfeeding babies.
- The bottle is consist of polypropylene.
- Very easy to clean.
- Nipples can collapse during feeding.
Evenflo Feeding Angled Proflo Vented Baby, Infant, and Newborn Bottles
These bottles come at an angle so that you can feed your baby in an upright position to prevent him from spitting after eating. They are also ventilated, allowing the air to be trapped and released into the bottle, rather than being released into the belly of your little one.
- Detailed marks for the measurement do not come out in the wash
- You can feed your child upright with a curved bottle
- The ventilated design prevents the air from flowing back
- The soft exterior is comfortable to hold
- Lids are challenging to turn off
- Covers can become unprotected if they are tightened too tightly
Evenflo Feeding Premium Proflo venting balance with broad neck
Breastfeeding is not a choice for all mothers. The naturally broad and sloping nipple on this bottle creates a full latch that makes your child feel comfortable and natural while feeding. This natural fit also guides the air from being sucked in. Another advantage of this bottle is the fly-free flow, which ensures a relaxing drinking pace that allows your little one to drink comfortably. The way this bottle reduces air helps prevent reflux.
- The vast sloping nipple is a natural feeling
- Gulp-free flow to prevent the need for slurping
- Too fast for some babies
- Difficult to find nipples
Joovy Boob Pp
The Reflux bottles from Joovy have ventilation openings that fit perfectly to prevent leakage and at the same time, eliminate an inconsistent flow of liquid. This will minimize the air intake, but it is also very durable and easy to clean.
- No problems with children who collapse the nipples
- The nipple is more extended, so you don’t have to tilt it too far back
- Great design and very easy to assemble
- A little expensive than some others
- The current is a bit fast for the first phase
Nuk with Perfect Fit Nipple
NUK is incredibly cute, but this attractive design works well. Place the anti-colic symbol exactly under the baby’s nose to ensure that you are in the right position for less airflow.
- Do not produce much gas
- The nipples are suitable for baby’s teeth
- Very soft and realistic nipple
- Some find that the ventilation openings cause leakage
Medela bottle with breast milk
Let us face it, nobody wants to break the bank when shopping for baby things, and the best baby bottles can become expensive. So if you find one that works well and is affordable, it’s a reason for a party. Medela’s breast milk bottle has a prize that makes mothers happy and offers many great features. This bottle scores highly among mothers, thanks to their leak-proof design and easy-to-read measurements. Breastfeeding mothers love being connected directly to the pump.
- Balance plus neck for functional locking
- Few pieces to put together
- Cleaning is simple
- Fast flow may not be ideal for some babies
Think baby all in one bottle
The eating habits of babies naturally change with age. Instead of buying multiple sippy cups and baby bottle, you opt for a bottle system that can advance with your child. The thinkbaby bottle lasts from the newborn to the age of 4, thanks to the innovative design. When the baby is ready to graduate for a sippy cup, change the bottle caps and slide over the cup handles.
- Affordable price
- Flexible nipple
- The nipple is comfortable to lock.
- May sometimes leak
In short, many bottles claim to work with reflux babies. Many of them can be disappointing, and that is why we have researched the best bottles for gas and refluxing babies for you.
Do not forget that not every bottle works for your baby because it works for others. Keep the list in mind because it assists you to limit yourself to the best bottle for gas and reflux that fits your baby and budget.