Live a healthy lifestyle even when you have kids.
Taking them for an outdoor walk or jog may be challenging especially if you have newborns but worry no more, because now we have a lot of options for strollers so we can exercise with them and breathe most needed fresh air more often.
It’s time that we look for the best double jogger stroller for our newborns and toddlers, so we could introduce them also to a healthier lifestyle at a young age.
Double strollers are important specifically for those who have twins, or children. Keep them close to you even when you’re working out or maybe out on an adventure. Read on and find out what features we should look for in the best double jogger stroller and find out what would best fit you and your baby needs and likes.
Things to Consider in Choosing the Best Double Jogger Stroller
- Locking Front Swivel Wheel – choose a double jogger stroller that has a locking wheel feature for added stability and easy mobility to ensure the comfort and safety of your child when you’re jogging
- Pneumatic Rubber Tires or Air filled tires – to ensure ultra-smooth ride for our babies look for strollers with pneumatic rubber tires. You wouldn’t want a shaky ride for little one and deal with unfixable plastic tires.
- Suspension system – the most common is the bicycle like suspension system, opt for one so they can sit in comfort even on rough terrain because it helps absorb shock from bumpy roads
- Reclining Seat – it is important that the seat can adjusted so our babies can also have a comfortable nap even on the road. There are strollers multi-position reclining seat and some that can only be reclined to a near flat position. Assess which is more efficient among the two so you can also save some money.You can also check for double strollers that has individual reclining seat so you can adjust each seat according to your toddlers’ likeness.
- Safety Harness – comfort and safety are already comes in pair so might as well check for the safety harness in every stroller. A 5-point safety harness is highly recommended to keep them stable and in place when you are running or doing sprints.
- Canopy – We want our children to get all the vitamins that they can get from the sun but too much exposure will not be beneficial for them. Choose a double jogger stroller that has individual canopy so you can easily adjust each.
- Travel System Ready – this is feature is optional but is helpful especially for infants. Some jogger strollers accepts car seat for added comfort for your newborn but you will be needing an adapter and it would cost you another bucks. You can also opt for jogger stroller that does not accept a car seat because you can just simply adjust the recline to near flat position and put a pillow so your newborn can lay down comfortably
Choosing the best for our newborns and toddlers will always be toughest part of being a mom. A lot of considerations should be taken seriously because our priority will always be their comfort and security. Their comfort is our comfort so as their security.
In choosing the best, you need to prioritize things first and do the elimination method if possible so you can find the best jogger stroller for your little ones. Set your own standards and see which product will meet them. Free your mind from all the worries and read on to find the best jogger stroller for our little ones.
Product Comparison Table
|Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller||$$||4.3|
|Clevr Deluxe 3-in-1 Double 2 Seat Bike Trailer Jogger Stroller||$$$||4.2|
|Bob Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Jogging Stroller||$$||4.4|
|Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller||$$$||4.3|
|Instep Quick-N-EZ Double Seat Foldable Tow Behind Bike Trailer||$$$.$$||4.2|
|Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Jogger Stroller||$$$.$$||4.3|
Top 16 Best Double Jogging Strollers | Reviews & Guide
1. Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller
|· It has a locking front swivel wheel
· Multi-position reclining seat for our child’s comfort
· Easy to store and folds quickly
|· A bit expensive but it’s well worth the price|
2. Clevr Deluxe 3-in-1 Double 2 Seat Bicycle Bike Trailer Jogger Stroller for Kids Children
If you’re looking for a cost-effective solution to your outdoor child carrying needs, you can try this Clevr Deluxe 3-in-1 Double 2 Seat Bike Trailer Jogger Stroller. It’s especially made for a more hassle-free adventure with your kids, because it has a large storage space at the back for easy access. You also need not to worry about spilled drinks because the kid’s foot area has two holes to drain any water. Enjoyment and comfort in this product is evident because the mesh behind the seatbelts provides more air flow. Have a fun-filled adventure in this 3-in-1 trailer, jogger and stroller.
|· 3-in-1 design that converts into a bike trailer, stroller or jogger
· Easy for transportation
· handle-lock brake system
|· Bike trailer feature might not work on a quick release bike|
3. BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Jogging Stroller
Make boundless memories and adventures with Bob Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Jogging Stroller. Sit your kids in comfort on this mountain-bike style suspension with air filled tires because it keeps you running smoothly from sidewalk to hiking trail. It is perfect for parents of all heights because it feature an adjustable 9-position handlebar. You can also maximize the use of its 10 storage pockets and extra-large cargo baskets for everything that you and your child will need.
|· Smooth ride on any type of terrain
· Ultra-padded compression seats with ventilation
· Adjustable 9-position handlebar
|· Near flat seat recline and fully upright seating position only|
4. Thule Urban Glide Jogging Stroller
If you’re looking for an all-terrain stroller with sleek and lightweight design, then might as well add this Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller on your option list. Explore the world with you children without having to worry about a lot of things because this stroller made a lot of things easier for you; like its swivel front wheel that is easy to maneuver and locks into place when jogging and its multi-protective canopy that has side-ventilation windows to ensure our children’s comfort. For safety, it has an integrated twist handbrake to control speed on a hilly terrain. Take all your worries off and enjoy your adventure with this jogger stroller.
· Ample storage
· 5-point child harnesses
|· A bit expensive but worth the price|
5. Instep Quick-N-EZ Double Seat Foldable Tow Behind Bike Trailers, Converts to Stroller/Jogger
If you are looking for looking for something quick and easy, stop the search and check out Instep Quick-N-EZ Double Seat Foldable Tow Behind Bike Trailer that converts to stroller and jogger. It is an all-around 2-seater trailer carrier that features padding and support for little passengers and a 2-in-1 weather screen canopy to ensure comfort. Upgrade your morning jogs and Sunday strolls easily because this trailer has a folding-frame design and quick-release wheel for easy assembly, storage and transport. Don’t worry about your little one’s safety because it also has five-point harness both in tow and stroller mode. Indeed a quick and easy product to deal with.
|· Tow-behind carrier fits most bicycle styles
· Additional 12lbs in rear storage area
· Quick and easy to use
|· Some assembly is required but it comes with a 1 year warranty|
6. Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Jogging Stroller
If you’re an on-the-go mom, why not try something that has a quick fold technology? Carry around your children even when grocery shopping in this Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Jogger Stroller, that allows you to fold it one step. It has front air filled tires with front wheel lock mounted on the handle bar for easy conversions between jogger and stroller mode. It is highly maneuverable because of its hand operated rear brakes, run anywhere at any pace even on a hilly or uneven terrain without worries.
|· Highly maneuverable
· Quick fold technology
· Stroller seats recline to a near flat position
|· It does not accomodate infant car seats|
7. Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogger Stroller
Comfort and safety for your little ones should not always cost you too much. Check Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogger Stroller for a lower price but has high quality features. It is made with toddlers and parents in mind because of the convenience it offers. Bring your kids anywhere in this jogger stroller that features locking front swivel wheels, multi-position reclining seat and 5-point harnesses for safety. It also has 2 individual ratcheted canopies for shade and protection so each of you child can seat in comfort. The parent tray also includes two cup holders, MP3 speakers and covered storage compartment.
|· Accommodates 2 Baby Trend infant car seats
· Locking front swivel and pneumatic tires
· Easy transport and storage
|· Does not have handle brake|
If you are looking for the best travel companion with you kids, try this BOB Sport Utility Stroller Duallie. It is a rugged stroller with fixed front wheel for added stability, so trailing adventures and hikes won’t be too uncomfortable for your child. It has pneumatic tires on high impact polymers and a hand brake for added downhill control. It has simple two-step folding so it’s compact and easy to transport and store. It has an adjustable handle bar to fit any parent’s height, it also feature an adjustable suspension system for an ultra smooth ride.
|· Hand activated caliper brake
· Adjustable suspension system
· Easy transport and storage
|· Maneuverability is limited because of the fixed front wheel|
9. Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller
Live your active lifestyle together with your kids without having to sacrifice their comfort. Check out this city stroller from Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller, featuring an all-terrain wheels, adjustable handle bar and hand-operated brake to ensure child safety when you run on errands or go outdoors for an adventure. This has quick fold technology and an auto-lock to keep the stroller closed when folded. The supportive plush padded seat also reclines to near flat position with vented seat tops for airflow for added comfort.
|· All-terrain wheels
· Adjustable handle bars
· Accepts infant car seat
|· Irreversible seat|
10. Thule Urban Glide – Double Jogging Stroller
If you’re looking for an all-around sports stroller, don’t forget to check Thule Urban Glide Double Jogging Stroller. It is made for active parents and toddlers in mind, it has a swivel front wheel for easy maneuverability and for added safety, it includes a hand-activated brake for increased downhill control. Storage and transportation was also made easy through its one-hand compact fold, another burden taken off. Have your child enjoy the ride because it has a multi-position canopy with view-in roof port so he can enjoy the sunny view while you check on him.
|· Adjustable ergonomic handlebar
· Hand-activated brake
· Multi-position canopy
|· Near flat seat recline and fully upright seating position only|
11. BOB Revolution Flex Duallie 2.0 Jogging Stroller
If you’re looking for an ideal on and off jogging stroller, you may add BOB Revolution Flex Dualie 2.0 in your options; it’s made for outdoor enthusiasts so they can bring their children with them without all the discomfort that rocky roads bring. It has a swivel locking front wheel that maneuvers easily through crowded streets and its air filled tires will keep your child in comfort even when you jog on any terrain. Secure your child in its 5-point harness while he is on the ventilated seat comfortably.
|· Mountain bike style suspension system
· 9-position adjustable handlebar with wrist strap
· Locking swivel front wheel
· 5-point harness
|· Foot-activated brake
· Two-step fold
12. Baby Trend Navigator Lite Double Jogger Stroller
Jog with your little ones in this Baby Trend Navigator Lite Double Jogging Stroller. It features a locking front swivel wheel that keeps the front wheel in place while jogging and you can also simply unlock the front wheel for greater maneuverability if you are just strolling. It is nice and convenient to use because it also has the parent tray with two cup holders and a covered compartment for storage. Don’t worry about your child’s comfort and safety because it has a multi-position reclining seat and an adjustable five-point harness. Enjoy outdoor activities with you kids with less worries.
|· Locking front swivel wheel with remote release
· Pneumatic bicycle tires
· Individual ratcheting shade canopy
|· Accepts 2 Baby Trend car seats|
13. Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller, Evergreen/Gray
Run your errands or go to an excursion in the urban jungle with child in this Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller. It has patented quick fold technology so it’s easy to store and transport, perfect for you hassle free outdoor activities. Let your child comfortably sit on its padded seat that can individually recline to a near flat position for a quick nap. Always be ready for inclement weather and use its retractable weather shields to cover the mesh and keep your child safe and sound. It also has an individual adjustable sun canopies and a large under seat basket for your storage needs.
|· Quick fold technology with removable auto-lock
· Dual swivel front wheels
· 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle covers
|· Recline seat to near flat position|
14. BOB Gear Revolution Pro Duallie Jogging Stroller
BOB Gear Revolution Pro Duallie Jogging Stroller is yet another stroller that you can add on your list if you are looking for an all-terrain stroller for all your adventures. It has an air filled tires and mountain bike style suspension for a smooth ride, perfect for intense workouts or casual strolls with your kids. For safety, it has a hand-activated drum brakes for the best downhill control. It is not only made for your child’s comfort because it has an adjustable 9-position handlebar to create the perfect fit for parents of all heights.
|· Air filled tires and mountain bike style suspension
· Locking swivel front wheel
· Hand-activated rear drum brakes
|· 2-step fold|
15. Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller, Millennium
If you’re looking for a lightweight double jogging stroller, check Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogging Stroller- Millennium because it might just be for you! It is made of lightweight steel frame so it is durable, a jogging stroller that also has everything you will need for storage; it has a parent tray with two cup holders, an extra-large storage basket, covered compartments even MP3 speakers plug-in. Of course it can sit you children comfortably and safely because it has a 5 point harness, with multi-position reclining padded seat and covered sunroof.
|· Quick release all-terrain bicycle tires
· Locking front swivel wheel
· Reasonable price
|· Does not have adjustable handlebar|
16. BOB Stroller Strides Fitness Duallie Jogging Stroller, Blue
Travel in comfort and get fit with BOB Stroller Strides Fitness Duallie Jogging Stroller. Enjoy the Stroller Strides fitness classes by fit4moms,including Handlebar Console and exercise manual.
This stroller keeps your child comfy because of the ultra-smooth rides for your little adventures. It’s suspension system takes bumps in stride, totally safe for kids even when you’re exercising or jogging on a rough terrain because of the front swivel wheels. It’s also easy fold and store simple fold the stroller then you’re good to go.
|· Locking swivel front wheel
· Air filed tires and state of the art suspension system
· 2 resistance bands, manual and class coupon
|· One hand near flat recline|
Q: How can I use jogger strollers with an infant?
A: You can use an adapter for car seats and connect it to the jogger stroller if it is travel system ready. You can also simply adjust to a near flat position even without a car seat or bassinet and put an infant directly to the stroller.
Q: For air filled tires, how much should I put?
A: Inflating your tires to 20Psi is recommended, you can also use a standard bicycle pump to inflate it.
Q: Can I fold my stroller with car seat adapters attached?
A: Yes. All strollers that are car seat compatible will fold with the adapter attached.
We all want the best for our kids, by the best we mean comfort and safety. We all have different standards and priorities in choosing the best double jogger stroller for kids, so we just have set our expectations or maybe list the features that we want for a jogger stroller so we can also evaluate which is important and which is not; just like balancing our wants and needs. Remember check for product recommendations or do your own research so you can be aware of the products that are safe and with reviews and those that don’t. I also recommend to double check everything first before purchasing any product because you wouldn’t want to pay too much for something that you can buy for a lower price.
Knowing what you and your child needs first is the first step you need to do in order to arrive at your best double jogger stroller. Choose a product that would provide you convenience in your everyday life as a mom, parent or guardian. Live on your own standard based on your family’s wants and needs.