Are you looking for the comfortable and safe ride for your little one? Then buying a booster seat or car seats is an incredible option to consider at this time.
Shopping for the best portable booster seat is the complex process. Being parents, you need to look over the comfort level of your kids in booster seats without compromising their safety during travel.
To make your life easier, we did this work for your, and after a lot of research, we found such booster seats for you that are light and compact enough to carry around, but with that, it will also never compromise on your kid’s safety.
- Top 20 Best Coconut Oils for Babies Reviews & Guide 2021
- Best Portable Booster Seat For Babies & Toddlers (2021 Update)
- Best Body Lotions & Oils for Pregnancy – Taking Utmost Care of Mother-To-Be
- Top 16 Best Bottles for Gas and Reflux in 2021 Review & Guide
- Top 18 Best Double Stroller for Baby & Toddler 2021 | Reviews & Guide
- Top 15 Best Olive Oil For Baby Massage to Buy 2021
Product Comparison Table
|Scenera Next Convertible Booster Seat By The Cosco||$$||4.4|
|Tribute LX Convertible Booster Seat By The Evenflo||$$||4.3|
|Booster Car Seat Fathom By The Chicco||$$$||4.8|
|Big Kid High Back Booster Seat By The Evenflo||$$||4.6|
|High Back Turbo Booster Seat By The Graco||$$||4.6|
|BoostApark Travel Booster Seat By The Trunki||$$||4.7|
|Inflatable Backless Booster Seat By The BubbleBum||$$||3.9|
|Grab and go Booster Seat By The Mifold||$$||4.0|
|Harness Booster Seat Anthem By The Chicco||$$$||4.6|
|KidFit Booster Seat Atmosphere By The Chicco||$$||4.8|
|Harness Booster Convertible Seat By The Garco||$$||4.5|
When your kid is ready for the booster seat?
Here are some rules to look over when your kid is ready for the booster seat.
- Has your kid outgrown the height and weight limits of his/her harnessed seat?
- Is your kid is between 4 to 8 years old and his/her height is at least 35 inches tall?
- Is your kid height is below 4 feet 9 inches and his/her weight is between 40 to 80 pounds?
- Is your kid still unable to sit with his/her knees bent, back against the seat of the vehicle, comfortably at the edge of the seat cushion and without the slouching?
- When you sit your kid directly on the seat of a vehicle, does vehicle seat belt is still not correctly fit across his/her shoulder and over his/her lap?
errweens/orgrown the height and/or t of vehicle, does vehicle seat belt is still not properly fit across the prosmise
If you answered yes to every question, then your kid is ready for the booster seat.
Our Top Pick Portable Booster Seat:
1.Scenera Next Convertible Booster Seat By The Cosco>
If you are looking for the booster seat to use in-plane, then you can use this product because this is FAA approved.
This booster seat has the cup holder with it, which is very convenient to use for keeping a bottle. You can also remove this cup holder, in case if you do not want this.
It recommends for the kids whose age is less than 18 months. It recommends for the kids whose weight is up to 40 pounds.
|· Small and lightweight
· Very affordable
· FAA approved
|· does not restrict movements
· may not be best to use for daily use
2. Tribute LX Convertible Booster Seat By The Evenflo
You can use this booster seat as forward-facing and rear-facing seat. But if your child weight is less than 30 pounds, then this booster seat can only be used as the rear-facing seat.
If you are looking for the portable booster seat at an affordable rate, then this booster seat can be a good option for you.
It recommends for kids whose age is less than 18 months. Best to use for kids whose weight is between 5 to 40 lbs.
|· Affordable and lightweight
· Removable cup holder
· FAA approved
|· Belts do not have pads
· Plastic edges are harsh
3. Booster Car Seat Fathom By The Chicco
You can use this seat not only for travel but also for regular use. Its weight limit is 25 to 100 lbs.
As a harness, this booster seat can use by kids whose age is two years and more than two years. As a booster seat, it can use by kids whose age is five years and more than four years.
|· Very secure and comfortable
· Versatile in nature- booster mode and harness mode
· FAA approved
|· Pretty expensive|
4. Big Kid High Back Booster Seat By The Eevnflo
This high back booster is not FAA approved, because this booster seater does not have the harness. So, you cannot use this booster during flight.
It recommends for the children whose age is four years and above. The weight limit of this booster seat is 30 to 110 lbs.
|· Can transform into the backless booster
· Very affordable and lightweight
|· No padding in the arms rests
· Not approved by FAA
· The seat has minimal padding
5. High Back Turbo Booster Seat By The Graco
It has dual cup holders, which are great for the regular bottles. The seats can easily convert into the backless booster.
Graco booster seat is very portable and versatile. This is among that booster seat which you can use for both daily use and travelling.
You can get this booster seat at an affordable rate. One drawback is that it is not FAA approved, so you cannot use this booster seat in the aeroplane. It recommends for kids whose age is between 3 to 10 years.
|· Very comfortable
· Portable and lightweight
· Safe to use
|· Not approved by FAA
· No latch system
6. BoostApark Travel Booster Seat By The Trunki
Ideal to use during a flight. BoostApark is very portable with only 3.75 pounds.
BoostApark is not appropriate to use for the kids who are below the age of 1 month.
|· Portable and versatile
· Fun for kids
· Superb to use during plane travel
|· Huge backpack
· May you feel it bit heavy
7. Inflatable Backless Booster Seat By The BubbleBum
You can use it in taxi rides and Uber too, no need to worry about it and carry it on hands.
Just take it and quickly put it on your purse. This booster seat is superb to use for children whose age is between 4 to 11 years, and weight is from 40 to 100 lbs.
However, if your kid moves a lot, then there can be a safety issue in this booster seat
|· Very portable- can easily fit into your purse
· Fit in narrow and small spaces
· Easy to inflate and install
|· May have some safety concerns
· Not comfortable to use for the long car rides
8. Grab> and go Booster Seat By The Mifold
Mifold booster seat is so practical and innovative that you should try it. It will change your life entirely.
If you talk about portability, then this is the best booster seat available on the market. It small, lightweight, and can fit into every bag.
|· Innovative design
· Extremely portable and practical
· Very safe
|· Very less padding in the seat
· Kids cannot see outside no life.
9. Harness Booster Seat Anthem By The Chicco
The dimension of this product is 20” D x 17.5” W x 27.5” H. It’s available in Anthem colour.
|· Quick and easy installation
· Easily adjustable
· Two layers rigid shell
· Attached cup holders
|· Does not stay well in a place
10. KidFit Booster Seat Atmosphere By The Chicco
It has the one year warranty and the eight-year expiration from its manufacture time. Weight range is 30 to 110 pounds.
You can use this as a backless and high back both. This booster seat has the machine washable armrest covers and seat pad. Its cup holders are removable, dishwasher safe and collapsible.
This seat is lightweight can carry 10 pounds weight for the high back and 6 pounds weight for the backless
|· Can use as both backless and high back version
· Easy to install
· Machine-washable seat pad
|· May hard for kids to buckle themselves|
11. Harness Booster Convertible Seat By The Garco
It is lightweight and easy to switch from one car to another. It is a very affordable booster seat and comfortable to use.
|· Two detachable cup holders
· Body insert
· Machine washable
· Very affordable
|· Difficult to tight it
· Hard to install
12. Chase Harness Booster Seat by the Evenflo
It is portable and easy to use for short trips and everyday use. This booster seat is straightforward to install and convert from harness mode to the booster mode.
Its weight limit is 22 pounds to 110 pounds. This booster seat has two cup holders attached with it.
|· Very affordable
· Easy to use
· Easy to tighten
|· The weight limit is comparatively low than another booster seat
13. Affix Youth Booster Seat Atomic By The Graco
It is perfect to use for longer rides. It has four different colour variations, with one year warranty, and the ten-year expiration date. It was very affordable and budget-friendly.
· Strong latch system
|· Hard to install latch system
14. Maestro Sports Harness Booster Seat By The Evenflo
This booster seat has the dual cup holders, which integrates in such way that they do not add to the width of this booster seat. FAA approves it.
|· Dual cup holders
· FAA approved
· Removable pillow present for extra comfort
· Very light and portable
|· very hard fastening and unfastening system
· Some reviewers say that it is not very durable
15. High Back Booster Seat By The Clerk
This seat has the unique rigid latch system, which securely locks booster seat in one place the latch system of your vehicle.
Its fabric is of top quality and does not has any harsh chemicals. It is easy to clean and remove.
As your kids grow, you can easily remove its back and convert its seat to the backless booster.
|· The unique and rigid latch system
· High-quality fabric
· Easy to clean and remove
|· May not good for kids with long eyes|
16. Highback Turbo Booster Seat Glacier By The Graco
This booster seat is one of the narrowest and lightest boosters available on the market.
Multi-layer and full coverage back in high back mode make it very comfortable for the long trips.
|· Very affordable
· Very comfortable to use for long trips
|· May feel too flimsy
· No latch system attached
17. Harness Booster Seat Glacier By The Graco
It is very affordable and had one year of warranty. It is easy to use for your kids to buckle it themselves. Its seat cover can easily wash in the machine.
|· Removable cup holders
· Machine washable cover seat
|· Cannot turn into the backless booster
· May have less padding
18. AMP High Back Booster Seat By The Evenflo
It has a 90 days warranty. It can easily remove to the backless booster seat.
AMP booster seat is very lightweight and can be a good option for those who want to switch the vehicles often.
|· Easily removable seat padding
· Machine washable
· Easy to clean spot
· Elastic cup holders
|· No latch system
· Due to so lightweight may feel unstable and cheap.
The Bottom Line
Are you looking for the booster seat first time or have you bought it before? You will find a variety of different options to choose from with versatile features that can make your selection difficult.
One thing to remember is you should keep in mind the purpose of booster seat to enable you to select the booster seat that fit your needs such as for travel, for different ages, for cars.
You need to keep in mind all the things that you need to look over while purchasing a booster seat for your kids. For your ease, we listed the top 18 booster seat for you in this guide.
I hope you find this article helpful. Happy Shopping!