Are you a nursing mother thinking about going on vacation or taking a break from work to go for an adventure? Have you been worried about how to have a nice time with your baby? Travel stroller is the solution.
A travel stroller reduces the stress of you carrying the load. You can put your baby and child gears in a stroller. This article shows you how to choose a good stroller and also give a brief example of stroller you can choose.Before you put your child in a stroller, why not get just acquainted with what a good travel stroller should look like?
Consider the following factors before buying a stroller for travel.
- Work to be done: Decide on what kind of job you need your stroller to do. Are you going on an adventure that will require you to be active and energetic? Then you will need a stroller that is solid, good to handle, and suitable on all terrain. Also, you should lookout for a stroller with adjustable wheels that can be locked; this enhances its running on different terrain. However, if you want to use your stroller in a shopping mall, you might choose a stroller that can be folded and is light. An umbrella stroller is a good option here. The distance to be covered by the stroller should be put into consideration. Some strollers do not do so good at long distances.
- Weight: This can be determined when the purpose of the stroller is known. A travel stroller should be light in weight. Light strollers are easily controlled, although these strollers have less feature than heavy ones. A mother has a child and child gears to carry, so it advisable that she uses a light stroller that will not be too heavy for her to take around. On the other hand, heavy strollers are usable for several terrains.
- Steering and handle: For comfort and easy use, ensure that you can confidently maneuver it in and out of spaces. You should be able to walk with your stroller without it hitting your side. It is also essential that you ensure that your stroller has an adjustable handle. In a case where both parents will push the stroller, the stroller’s handle should be adjustable to a different height.
- Safety: Strollers should have a kind of restraint that keeps a child secured and unable to fall out. A stroller should have a parking brake that keeps the stroller on the spot. However, a baby should not have easy access to the release button of such brake.
Below is the list of travel strollers that best fit the features of what a good stroller should be.
Top 13 Best Stroller for Travel in 2019
1. Besrey Airplane Stroller
Besrey stroller is small but strong. It is built with high quality and durable materials and it can hold a baby of 6 to 36 months old. The besrey is one of the smallest folding strollers. With its two-step folding design, it folds to 22” x 12” x 11” and weight of 10.8lbs. it is secured with an adjustable harness system. The stroller has five-point safety belts and protective pads that can be set at different heights and fastened or loosened for a secure fit allowing the stroller to grow with a baby. It is easy to push with its one-hand pushing and steering system. It has pedal brake and overhead canopy that protects a child from the sun.
2. Portable Folding Lightweight Baby Stroller
This stroller is designed with spacious and comfortable seating for your baby. it will make your baby comfortable with its legs rest and reclining seat. Easily fit into cars, vans, and airplanes. Equipped with a two-way braking system. It is equipped with a foot-activated parking brake to ensure full safety and locking wheels from strolling away. It has double brake rear wheel activated by the feet. Speaking of storage, this stroller is durable and it can hold up to a maximum capacity of 35 lbs. the stroller also has a big storage basket under it and a carry bag that can be used to store the stroller away after been folded. It features an adjustable seat that can be propped up for seating and laid flat for laying down. It has a one-hand folding system for quick set-up and strong five-point safety belts.
3. Amzdeal Airplane Lightweight Stroller
4. Beberoad R2 Lightweight Baby Stroller
5. Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
6. Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller
7. Baby Jogger 2016 City Mini Double Stroller
8. Graco Jetsetter Stroller
9. JOOVY Caboose Too Ultralight Graphite Stand-On Tandem Stroller
10. Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Baby Travel System
11. Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System
12. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System
13. Baby Jogger 2019 City Mini 2, Jet
The list above has been selected considering features of a good stroller. Check out the stroller that best fits your desire and gives your baby a comfortable and secure ride.